View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 10:56 PM   #6
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
No worries, Ahi... I haven't given up on contributing to a robust LaTeX for eBook automation script; I'm just exploring Prince as something that might fill a gap in the meantime, especially since it might not take much effort to get a pretty decent script for it together.

Jellby, thanks for recommending your ePub script -- it did actually cross my mind. I'll take a closer look when I get a chance. Very busy with other things right now, unfortnately... which is tough when you're excited about "fun" projects like these.

Another interesting thing I noticed is Prince 7.0beta automatically uses ligatures. Neat.
frabjous is offline   Reply With Quote