View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 06:20 AM   #5
Crowl
Wizard
Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, PW Signature edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phogg View Post
In January of 1983 I bought a new player for music. It was called the Sony CDP101 and there were only a few places to get disks for it. It was a niche item.

In 1998 I bought a little device to play compressed music files called a RIO from diamond. It was a niche item.
It is a bit of a shocker this article, a new piece of technology having an early adopter phase, how could they have seen that happening.

You do have to wonder how many times these same figures can get used in an article as I think its about the 3rd one thats been linked on here.
Crowl is offline   Reply With Quote