Old 09-11-2009, 01:09 PM   #34
Nation.A.List
Addict
Nation.A.List doesn't litterNation.A.List doesn't litter

Device: SmartQ 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogdandr View Post
Hello,
i have bought win ce license key for my smartq7.
I have copied wince files on a fat32 formated sd card and inserter the card into the device.
When i boot up a boot menu is prompt and i can choose between linux and wince icons. I can move to select the os with + - buttons but i cannot start any of the OS. No button seems to work.
When i have opened the device i saw that the middle top button, the one in the right of the power button are missing from motherboard. I have replaced that button with enter button (the last in the right-top) because i read that after selecting the OS you should start it with the middle button...unfortunately nothing happened.
Am I missing something?
Thank you.
Just to check. Your WinCE files should be; two folders 'lbe' & 'boot' + 1 file 'licence'. The correct button for select OS is the top middle button. It is bad news that you are missing that button the problem now is you have opened your device and your supplier may refuse to repair. You should contact your supplier and explain the problem (who was your supplier?) I guess if it was missing a button it may be faulty elsewhere. Did it work OK with just the Std Linux OS?
Nation.A.List is offline   Reply With Quote