View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 08:50 AM   #58
ShellShock
Wizard
ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Mini 2 Retina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andybaby View Post
American and English are different languages, don't let anyone tell you different.
I'm going to tell you different, but it is up to you as to whether you agree. I have tried to learn French, Greek and Spanish in the past and have failed miserably. Now that is what I call different languages. English and American English don't come anywhere near. I am English and I read a lot of both American and British sci-fi, and language has never been an issue for me.
ShellShock is offline   Reply With Quote