View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 05:52 PM   #3
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
I tried the EZ Reader Basic version, see New firmware and it was a bit different from the earlier ADE firmware (both are standard Jinke firmware, with EZ Reader splash screens, so far as I know).

The PDF font sizes had changed. Now font size 4 is the old font size 3, and font size 5 is smaller than the old font size 4. I did not have much problem with the original PDF sizes, which were better than the ePub sizes.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote