View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 02:57 AM   #2
RobbieClarken
Addict
RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Wow, dixon!

Thank you for this excellent port!

It works great; once the DjVu file is loaded, page turns are instantaneous and display perfectly. There are the few minor bugs which you mentioned. I also noticed the DR1000 buttons do not always turn the page while in 'Fit Page Width' view (this doesn't bother me because I'll always be using 'Best Fit' view).

I have two requests if you have time:
  1. Currently if you forget to close Evince (eg if you open another viewer or choose 'Return to folder') you can't reopen it with the shortcut. Would you be able to add a tab or modify the shortcut so it doesn't attempt to open a second instance of Evince?
  2. Could you have Evince remember your previous view options (or allow the user to specify the defaults)?
As it stands, Evince is working wonderfully and any improvements would be the icing on the cake.
RobbieClarken is offline   Reply With Quote