Thread: Ended Sony PRS-505 $150
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 12:05 PM   #9
davidspitzer
So Many Words to Read!
davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeTePoK View Post
It sounds insulting somewhat, you know, because for me number of posts means nothing. If you wanted, I would have made 100% pre-pay (via PayPal) before you sent it to me.
Take care,
BeTePoK.
I had no intention to insult you - I think once people get to know you on this site a little better, the selling and buying aspects become easier. There is no buyer protection on paypal for your country, so I unfortunately have to air on the side of caution. I have recieved money from unkonown people before only to have the money withdrawn after I have sent out the item. I am not implying that you would do that but I wanted to explain my hesitency and at the same time welcome you the group and encourage you to form relationships here with fellow board memebers - I apologize that this deal did not work out, but it was not a reflection on you personally but rather a reflection on the inherent complexitie with commerce accross international boundaries.

I am not sure if I did a good job explaining myself, but the bottom line is I apologize if I insulted you in any way that was not my intention
davidspitzer is offline   Reply With Quote