View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 08:32 AM   #90
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Yes. Let us know how it turns out.

Hey, for step #13, 27, and 91 .... i have just the thing. Let me pull out my inflatable kayak. Haven't tried it out yet, but clearly this would be just the trip to use it!
Well, good thing you're carrying that roundy thing instead of your usual sharp-as-a-montsnmags-comeback sword today, Deb. We wouldn't want a catastrophe at sea on our hands.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote