View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 06:05 AM   #86
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Well, not according to our findings

And I found out today why that is. Due to our location close to the sea, before the longest day (so spring and early summer), the cold water mass will keep away the rains and thunder that come in from the south. Which means we'll have nice and dry weather, while it may be raining and be cold in the south.
I also want a cold water mass that keeps me from cold summers. Do you think I should fill the bathtub in my garden with ice cubes?
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote