View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 04:23 PM   #4
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe The Cat View Post
Wait a minute! Harry T uploaded H. Rider Haggard's bio, The Days Of My Life and then, moment's later, Sparrow uploads Margaret Oliphant's bio, with the same title! What are the odds! Run out and buy a lotto ticket!
Oliphant's 'The Days of My Life' is a novel rather than a bio - but I did have a mild nervous breakdown for a second thinking Harry had loaded the same book.

(I'm working on Oliphant's autobiography now.)
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote