View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 09:11 PM   #6
goldilocks
Addict
goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
I just had a "live chat" with Sony Online Support. In July they had an offer buy 2 get 1 free called "Wow Wednesday" for each Wednesday of the month. The free book was one they chose and you didn't know what it was going to be until that week. By the time I got to the last week discovered I had already purchased the "Free" eBook. When I asked if I could get a different one free I was told they don't do refunds. Not what I asked at all!

So I decided to go with the "live chat". This was the end response: "I suggest that you contact our eBook Support Team on 877-263-2863."

I then asked about this free offer and was told the same thing.

I am not surprised since I only got the link to the Wow Wednesday deal in an email from the Sony Store. Sometimes the link was in some obsure place. Not on the front page like you would think it would be!
goldilocks is offline   Reply With Quote