View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 04:59 PM   #10
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
The wireless of the DE doesn't appeal to me at all. I had a Kindle for a while, and never used the wireless at all. I shop from the computer, and I had so many free-not-from-Amazon books that the wireless was just an unnecessary power drain.

What interests me about the DE is the larger screen, which would be handy when reading non-fiction textbooks.

But I'm not willing to wait; I have a 600 on its way to me.
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote