View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 03:53 PM   #9
afsandiego
Enthusiast
afsandiego will become famous soon enoughafsandiego will become famous soon enoughafsandiego will become famous soon enoughafsandiego will become famous soon enoughafsandiego will become famous soon enoughafsandiego will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS600 and iPhone 3GS
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrain View Post
I had never even heard about the daily edition until very recently. Is it going to be like the kindle though where the online access is restricted to only those people in the US? I'm so torn now that I've heard about this new edition, do I want it or the 600!
I believe so... on their announcement they only mention the partnership with AT&T...

I also had this question to myself and ended up getting the PRS600 now. I think I made the right decision for I dont really think that the wireless feature is enough for me to shell out 100, also sony didnt include a browser for it and the sony store only allows you to get rss from their limited selections..

The really cool thing about the new software is the ability to get rented ebooks to your device easily, and I dont know if that feature is available on the DE.
afsandiego is offline   Reply With Quote