View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 12:39 PM   #6
Faenad
Ad astra per aspera
Faenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enough

Device: PRS-505, PRS-300 & HTC HD2
With the accelerometer and the bigger screen the daily edition looks nicer to read full sized PDF. I was favorably impressed by the PDF reading on the 600 in portrait (as seen on the MobileTechReview video) and I think the extra inche of the daily will make it even better.

As I want a book cover with the 600 (30$), that mean the Daily Edition would only cost an extra 70$, as it comes with a book cover. The accelerometer and the wider screen are worth it I think, even though I have no use for the wireless feature.

If it was only me, I would wait for real life reviews of both devices before deciding. I am perfectly happy with my 505. But my wife needs a reader, and as she only read fiction (no need for a touch screen) I will give her my 505. So I'm not sure if I will wait for the Daily.
Faenad is offline   Reply With Quote