View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 03:45 PM   #3
6charlong
friendly lurker
6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, nook, Apple and Kobo
This is great news!

I'll try to explain myself without putting my foot in it again. About ten years ago I was one of the first to get a Hewlett Packard Pocket PC. In no time I found that the best thing about it was the book reader. Then Microsoft and HP between them vaporized MS Reader: MS changed the DRM for MS Reader and HP announced that the model I had lacked the resources to support the upgrade. Thus I was unable to buy any more books for it.

I wished at the time I had eReader except at the time it would only run on Palm OS Now eReader supports more hardware than anything. To me, the lesson was that in an emerging industry like the digital field, find maximum flexibility in the hardware and software combination to protect your investment.

This was a long story to explain one reason I like eReader and why it's a major reason I chose the Pocket Pro.
6charlong is offline   Reply With Quote