View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 01:11 PM   #15
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Yes I can and will!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvkemp View Post
I have found an issue with the firmware. I may have voiced this before I cannot remember. The issue is if reading a PDF or epub and you lock the keyboard by hitting the power button you can not wake up the EzReader normally you end up powering it off then back on.

Robert can you please ask the developers if they can fix this

Chuck
Dear Chuck:

I copied your post and will send it to the right people at the factory. Let them take a look and see if they cannot prevent this!!

Good finding!

Let me tell you one thing I love about the fine folks that make the EZ Reader and Pocket PRO in production and engineering... they are OPEN to hearing problems and then they solve them. Too often, companies wll themselves off from complaints as they do not want to change. I like what I hear from our factory people... they want to constantly improve!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote