View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 12:40 PM   #38
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Update: I'm going to approach this like the Richard Linklater movie "Slacker" - Each story will be self contained, but one character from each story will be the focus of the next story and so on (imagine that character walking off 'stage left' and entering 'stage right' on a brand new set).

Update 2: I'm setting all the stories in a fictional 'noir-like' city called Hopper (or Hoppersville) A strange city that lives on the edge of the night, and where on the outskirts it's always twilight

Update 3: I've added in a short intro about "Hoppersville" and the first line of the "Nighthawks" story

Update 4: I'm going to change the name of the collection to Hoppersville - sorry, Zelda I think we might get in trouble with Tom Waits if we call it "Nighthawks at the Diner"

Last edited by Moejoe; 08-18-2009 at 01:35 PM.
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote