View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 03:08 PM   #5
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
Still just rumor, but you can be pretty much 100% sure that a tablet device is coming from Apple at some point. I disagree that the tablet market is saturated--it's just a small, under hyped niche--and most tablets are basically laptops with touch screens.

So I definitely see a market for a sexy, 10" or so Apple tablet device that can surf the net, watch movies, play music, do e-mail, access the kindle store (and/or other eBook stores), allow marking up of papers/books with a stylus and so forth.

So I have no doubt that one is coming. What's up in the air is the features and price.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote