View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 08:58 AM   #61
Houndx
Groupie
Houndx doesn't litterHoundx doesn't litter

Device: A81 MID, Dell Streak
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjkel View Post
I've actually used both in various combinations of trying to get the SDHC card to boot up. Maybe a fault in the SDHC card itself? I'm hesitant about getting another one if it doesn't work. But would like not to be confined to just a 2gb card for WinCE. Thanks for confirming that it should work with the SDHC card, though.
Likely this isn't a problem with the SDHC card.

I've recently discovered the same behavior with my Q7 on two different SDHC cards. In addition, I realized that it will show the multiboot menu from the SDHC cards but only if the Q7 is plugged in to the charger when it boots.

I see the exact same behavior on two SDHC cards, while the two plain SD cards that I tested show the multiboot menu perfectly either plugged in or on battery.

There's a tool at http://bbs.zhiqi.com.cn/ in one of the wince forums that says it helps with this, and says it's in English even, but google translate is being a pain so I can't find it right now. If anyone knows how to download attachments from that forum I'd be willing to test it on my hardware.

edit: found it

Last edited by Houndx; 08-11-2009 at 09:21 AM. Reason: edit: found it
Houndx is offline   Reply With Quote