View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 07:21 AM   #44
Musicman
Evangelist
Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: EZ-Reader - Samsung Nook's- Nook S/T w/Glow - Kindle Fire - Nova 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
Many of us from the USA were finding good, valid data from that thread. Yes there was hype just as can be found in any thread - not always even concerning ebooks or reading devices. Not all of that hype came from RobertB. However due to the way Jinke does world wide business, he (within the MR BLOG) has been our link to information about the US distribution of Jinke products.

For me that was a good & useful thing. People who didn't want that information (or hype) didn't have to read it just as I finally realized I didn't have to read the Kindle hype. We each pick and choose what we want to listen to and respond to. That is one of the beauties of MR.

Bottom line for me is RobertB was providing a valuable asset, for which I was thankful.
I agree. Before finding this forum, the only competitor to Sony and Amazon I knew of was Bebook. I hesitated to go with them because there were no distibutors in the US. When I found out about Astak here I was able to ask Robertb about his device and get valuable information for me to make a decision.

I also find him a valuable asset here and the person on the front line where you can go for an answer to any problems you may have.