View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 10:06 PM   #14
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Sorry, Sock

Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post
Yeah, I get that. I'm a Fat Wallet sort of guy and I've done about 10,000 rebates (slight exaggeration) and this is the most messed up rebate I've ever witnessed. Since Robertb offered to help with any hassle, I'm appealing to that offer of help.

I sent my rebate to an address that was, according to the information in this very thread, wrong. I haven't received anything back from the good old US Postal Service, and now I no longer have any proof of purchase. And the submission time for the rebate has lapsed.

Clear?

Thanks.

Sock
Emellaich had the right idea: send to service@teamresearchinc.com. I also just gave you a personal email address. I am so sorry for not getting back sooner. I was not able to go online for about three weeks while you were posting. Since I try to limit the MobileRead stuff now a bit... I missed this thread.

I AM certainly sorry and appreciate your patience. Let Walter work with you and try to get this resolved. He is the In-Charge Guy on Customer Service.

Thank you... you do have my apology and I do mean it!!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote