View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 05:00 PM   #18
sassanik
Guru
sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB1150, iPhone, Cool-er Purple, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilo View Post
I'm thinking of getting the cool-er, i found a discount voucher for free p+p on fireboxvoucher.com (was going to order from firebox) do you think its worth getting at that price?

Depending on what shipping costs are that doesn't look to be that much better a price than what you can get buying the Cool-er directly from the companies website: http://www.coolreaders.co.uk/readers.asp

I am guessing p+p is shipping costs?

Amy
sassanik is offline   Reply With Quote