View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 01:55 AM   #16
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
I find it very strange that people fix problem if they then cannot contribute the fixes back to people. I would never fix a book I bought to read it myself. If it was very broken I would return the book.

Not returning badly formatted DRMed books give the wrong signal to the seller.
I've not had a badly formatted book (so far, knocks on wood). And I re-read my books. So, when I re-read it, those small mistakes are corrected as I won't re-read the original, but the updated version.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote