View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 03:39 PM   #8
roger the rabbit
Addict
roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Sony PRS-T3, 650 Black, 505, Kobo Glo HD Aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X=;
This is an argument I've yet to understand. One is tied to Amazon only for DRM content. But that one choice give one the best price and the biggest selection of books available.

One can always buy books from other stores if there is no DRM like Baen Books, Steve Jordon, and Oriley

From this stand point the Kindle and SONY are on par.

=X=
Ok Tell me where & how I could have bought a Kindle - legally - outside the US as I did with the Sony and books at what competitive price? without having to resort to illegal DRM stripping? I have no time or ambition to be a pirate!
roger the rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote