View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 12:59 PM   #5
roger the rabbit
Addict
roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Sony PRS-T3, 650 Black, 505, Kobo Glo HD Aura ONE
Took me a long time to wind up the spare cash for my Sony 505 but I don't regret it, for me it was the best and only choice - not tied to a book store (Kindle) or one format, (makes a change for Sony not to shoot themselves in the foot!

I read much more now, most of it free (legally!) public domain or whatever, The rest I buy! (& don't have time for MR )

Hi! Bunnykins I'm back
roger the rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote