View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 08:48 PM   #57
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
The font rescaling code has been changed, it now uses two inputs, the base font size and a font size key.

The font size key is a list of sizes to map the logical sizes xx-small, x-small, small, normal, large, x-large, xx-large etc to. All sizes in the document are sized proportionately by the key. If you find the high end becoming too large try setting a key that has different (I can't remember whether smaller of larger sizes on the high end).

If I remember right the SONY reader output profile by default uses the key
7.5, 9, 10, 12, 15.5, 20, 22, 24

This key has been optimized for EPUB output as going forward I'm pretty sure SONY will drop LRF. You might have to experiment a little to find the best key for your needs.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote