View Single Post
Old 12-31-2002, 11:51 AM   #7
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
@Sunshine:

1. good view. I think it all depends on your iSiloX settings, particularly the image properties of the channel. Did you resize the comic images? If yes, you could try to leave that check unmarked; then you have to scroll through the comic in your isilo viewer - but it would be fully readable. Or try to resize the image. Try something like width: 640 (or 960) and height: 320 (since the comics usually stretch to the sides). If you figure out a good setting, I would be happy if you could post it here.

2. some comics not coming up. Tthat happens sometimes and I have no control over it. It seems that sometimes the comic provider's bandwidth is exceeded. Only solution (I know of) is to try download the page at another time again.

Greets & a Happy New Year,

Alex