View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 11:10 AM   #7
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Aura H20, Pixel XL
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruth1304 View Post
I keep telling myself I don't need two readers, but they have different advantages and I do like to try different things.
I've had the same conversation with myself (and still am, if you can't tell ). But after having a Kindle for a year, I think I better understand my use. However, I just had to decide how much the added functionality was worth. I think $150 was my limit for for a second reader. Hope the job situation works out.

kell1010 - thanks for the feedback on the lightwedge cover...I now feel the power to resist

dordale - I really love my Kindle..I don't see the Sony as a replacement at all..just a second reader to fill in the gaps.

Boston is offline   Reply With Quote