View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 10:39 PM   #3
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Aura H20, Pixel XL
Thanks Journier.

The Kindle allows me to drag and drop...so that's no different. But I had to remove drm so I could convert for the Kindle. I'm not against DRM so much as the limitations due to different standards. I'm just hoping the used Sony has a useful life of at least another year or two. (Likewise for my Kindle.)

New Ebook readers are still out of my price range to consider frequent upgrades. Between the Kindle and Sony, I hope that I won't need another reader for awhile.
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote