View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 03:41 PM   #8
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
If this particular device is just a generic Pocket PC, however, then you are of course absolutely right in saying that it should run Mobipocket, Microsoft Reader, or any other book reading application that you wish. But in that case you might just as well buy a Pocket PC and install a GPS application on it .
because I imagine today 95% of people know what a gps is

while only 10% know what a PPC is. and only really 1 in 5 of those know that they can even come with GPS.

When I got my phone (ATT Tilt), the answer was. your phone has GPS?
You can install Aplications on your phone? (this was before iphone)

so advertising it as a GPS device makes a whole lot more sense I think.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote