View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 08:41 AM   #11
wayspooled
Crab In The Dark
wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Tablet PC until a 10" comes out that I like
Quote:
Originally Posted by chlorine View Post
Have you people heard of BookCrossing? It's a website _devoted_ to set books free and learning what happens to them afterwards.
It sounds like exactly the thing some of you who try to get rid of books should be doing, and it's a lot of fun!
+

Yes, that's where my idea came from I never got into trying to track the books I passed on, I just like the idea that random strangers might be enjoying them. I've still got some stickers from Bookcrossing but that's only because I was too lazy to enter them on the computer when I left them places. I think the B-Xng idea is excellent. Recycling a book is such a waste when any way of passing it on might help someone.
wayspooled is offline   Reply With Quote