View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 12:42 AM   #103
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassanik View Post
I am not sure what you mean by the date?

On mine it shows the date of the ebook being added?

So far I am not having trouble with mine, I have used both Calibre and Adobe Digital Editions to transfer over books in epub format. I also threw a .lit format book on it, which it simply did not show up on the book list.

The page turning button is a bit harder to push than I like, though some of that could be an ergonomic issue rather than the button actually not working well. I can see how it would be a problem for someone with larger hands.

I remember some of the reviewers saying that it felt flimsy? I would say that is due to the light weight, as opposed to the plastic feeling cheap. The weight is a bit light and when held I can feel the battery cover not being seamless, I am not sure that is fixable though? Maybe put the battery cover at the top of the device?

Mine doesn't seem to charge all the way? The light it still red and it has been more than 3 hours. Though when I unplugged it to read the battery showed as being more or less full.

Odd things I have noticed? When scrolling through books when you reach the end of the page the down button just puts you back at the top of the page instead of sending you to the next one. You have to hit the left arrow to go to the next page.

Also I noted ghosting of page numbers on some of the pages, I am not sure if that is a ADE issue or the Cool-er? I shows up sometimes where you can faintly see the page number on the edge and it can make the last 2 letters of a word more or less unreadable. Its more of an annoyance and oddity than anything else in my opinion.

Location errors? I tried to order a book from the cool-er book store, but I got a location error saying that it was not available in my region? I am in the US, so I am wondering if the store is catering to people in the UK or Europe?

Amy
Date: I see no date on mine either

Page turning: Yeah, it is quite hard for someone with big hands. I grow used to it, though!

Charge: I think there are some issues with the control of the light. Works fine otherwise!

Ghosting of pagenumbers: Yeah. Don't know why that happens.

library navigation: Pretty irritating, huh?
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote