View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 10:50 PM   #811
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
Well, probably not since the design decision for mobi2mobi it to not touch the content of the book. Just modify the headers and the images.
One idea I had then was to be able to modify the First Page link to after the image. As it is now, I can add in a proper cover and make it so the page after that is blank. But First Page goes to that blank page. I'd like First Page to go to the first page of actual text.

Quote:
Yes. Look at the web page.
The latest version on the website is 0.42 and when I just run mobi2mobi to get what options there are, --imagemaxbytes does not show up as an option.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote