I just wanted to report a bug in the latest beta of Calibre, but for some reason I can't login to its bugtracker - I keep getting an invalid username or password error. Since the data is automatically filled by my browser, it is highly unlikely that they are wrong, so apparently my account got deleted. I wonder why.
Anyway, the bug I got is:
67% Creating LRF Output
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "cli.py", line 234, in <module>
File "cli.py", line 226, in main
File "calibre\ebooks\conversion\plumber.pyo", line 725, in run
File "calibre\ebooks\lrf\output.pyo", line 170, in convert
File "calibre\ebooks\lrf\html\convert_from.pyo", line 1899, in process_file
File "calibre\ebooks\lrf\__init__.pyo", line 86, in Book
File "calibre\ebooks\lrf\__init__.pyo", line 38, in find_custom_fonts
File "calibre\utils\fonts\__init__.pyo", line 17, in <module>
RuntimeError: Failed to load fontconfig with error:DLL load failed: Uvedený modul nebyl nalezen. <---- this means "The requested module was not found"
Command line I used was:
D:\Tmp\calibre-0.6.0b12\ebook-convert.exe "Z:\Temp\h2lC24.tmp\best_of_john_wyndham.htm" ".\best_of_john_wyndham.lrf" --cover="D:\Tmp\pokus\Wyndham John\best_of_john_wyndham.jpg" --output-profile=sony --chapter="//*[re:test(name(), '^h', 'i') and re:test(@id, '^(chapter|part)', 'i')]" --chapter-mark=pagebreak --level1-toc=//h2 --level2-toc=//h3 --header --authors="John Wyn1% Converting input to HTML...
(It was passed to CreateProcess so all special characters were passed correctly; this command-line wouldn't work from CMD). It doesn't matter what HTML file I use as a source, it will fail even with simple "hello world"-style HTML.