View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 10:11 AM   #4
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
I dont see a reason for the upgrade unless you want the latest and greatest. I bought a K2 for myself and got the K1 for my sister from eBay. While the K2 is a little faster it is not enough to warrant the upgrade. If I would have had a K1 to play with initially I would have gotten that one and saved myself some money.
If you do decide to sell the K1 let me know. I am in the market for one for my sis in law
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote