Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 08:46 PM   #1857
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
I think Zelda may have gone to bed.

However, I've been to Paris in August; several times. Some of the bakeries are closed. But the museums, department stores and everything else is open. And the city isn't empty - it is full of American people.

If you Google on "Paris Vegetarian Restaurants" then you will find quite a lot. Personally, I often to to the neighbourhood pizzerias/Italian restaurants, which often feature vegetarian pizzas and pastas.
Oh ok. Well, that doesn't sound great either! Why go to Paris to see a bunch of crazy Americans? I'll have my sister google and make a list of restaurants and neighborhoods, but it always makes me feel better to hear from those with experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
And for a light lunch many cafes do salads, cheese baguettes and the ubiquitous croque monsieur and croque madame. (cheese and ham toasted sandwich, with an egg on top for the croque madame. Just ask for it without the ham.)
Oooh i remember jambones! I forgot about cheese sandwiches, she should be OK with those (but knowing her, she'll just get a chocolate croissant for lunch every day).
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahammer View Post
lilac_jive

not to speak for zelda or anything but

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...5&postcount=22

I remeber seeing vegetarian restront on Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares Series 5 call Piccolo Teatro in Paris, France

not realy a good point. but in the show remsay comment that it is almost nuts to open a vegetarian(maybe it was vigen(dont know how to spell that as normal))... restront in france.

but it could just be that im a uninformed as I almost never leave my state. let alone contray..
I saw that episode!!!!! That was hilarious! Ahh the girl who ran it was totally crazy (it's spelled vegan, by the way).
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote