View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 07:29 PM   #48
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazbates View Post
That was amazing! I loved the fact that he danced the same dance in all the same places. With one very simple little jig, he showed how alike we all really are, regardless of all the differences. That's similar to how I feel about the posters here on MobileRead!
Well, it's the only dance he knows how to do. He (much like me) is completely inept at dancing. He notes in his blog about how everyone made fun of that stupid dance, but it's the only way he can dance .... so, when he wants to dance, that's how it comes out.

I also have (more or less) one dance in me, and I do it when I feel like dancing. I got kicked out of classical ballet school when I was six, and ditched cotillion when I was a teenager, and no one ever asked me to dance at any of the dances anyway .... so why the hell would it matter?

But, I love that video because, I love seeing the locals getting involved. It's just so much fun to watch them getting into the act, and having a good time (especially those lovely Indian temple dancers).

I think (what it says to me anyway is) that, no matter what country you're are from, there are people who can put differences aside and just cut loose and DANCE!

(If you do read his blog, he was actually arrested for trying to dance at the Parthenon ... silly, I know, but there you have it. He could dance at the Korean Demilitarized Zone, but not at the Parthenon.)

Last edited by RickyMaveety; 06-30-2009 at 07:36 PM.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote