View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 03:46 PM   #61
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruth1304 View Post
If it makes you feel better, I don't have one, and I think the only time I've seen them are in my parents' house (present from my grandparents) and in hotels.

I saw someone selling one in a street sale a couple of months ago and nearly bought it for the novelty value, then realised that there's no point as I would never use it for exactly the reasons you mention
It would make a pretty stand for my jeweler's laps to drain after they are washed. Or if we still had 45's, it would be a pretty record rack. Redbarnmom already said napkin holder. One side of the handle could be outgoing mail and the other side incoming mail. Like Grace said, a Pop-Tarts holder. Lots of practical uses, but holding toast doesn't seem to be one of them.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote