View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 02:34 AM   #17
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
At this point, I'm pretty sure it has something to do with Verizon,

YES.

Verizon locks down there phones with customfirmware
they disable bluetooth AND Java aps.

they want you to only buy there crap.

switch to T-mo or At&t and get a phone from them. they are fully open, have bluetooth that isn't crippled and has java support.

Verizon phones suck.

but your phone should have a simple TXT reader one it. but it would be hard as hell getting it one cause like I said, bluetooth is disabled.

there are ways to install stuff, but it involves hacking and breaking verizons filesystem and not all phones are able to do this...

last time I tried was with my Moto Razr 2 years ago, and it was buggy as crapy.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote