View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 04:41 PM   #1
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Question So ... who uses this Facebook thing, anyway?

My step-mother dragged us into the Facebook thing as a way for the family to discuss group trips. It didn't work out so well for that purpose, and she eventually closed her account.

About, a year later my wife opened an account and starts having lots of fun with the thing, so, of course, I got curious, but it's a bit overwhelming to dive into cold so I thought I'd turn my my MobileRead peeps with my questions:

Who uses Facebook?
What do you do with it?
What's it good for in your experience?
What am I missing in my monumental ignorance?

I'll be adding a poll to help me keep better track of overall views and stuff.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote