View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 07:51 PM   #1
Gideon
Wearer of Pants
Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Amazon Kindle DX / iPhone
Readability - Making A Website Easier to Read

Some of you may know about this little bookmarklet, but I thought I'd share it as I found it useful today putting some articles I've been wanting to read on my Kindle.

The service is called Readability and it works with all the major browsers. You simply go to the website, create your settings, and it makes a custom bookmarklet for you. When you get to a website you want to print, or put on your eReader (or even email to yourself) you simply click the bookmarklet and it renders the text in a clean, easy to read format (most of the time!)

After you set them up, you go to a busy website.... like this atrocious number here:

And you click the button and...

And that's it. You can print it, email it, save it as a PDF (if you can do that). Hope this helps.
Gideon is offline   Reply With Quote