View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 06:50 PM   #29
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Lenovo Yoga 8, IPad 3
For reading books I see virtually no delay at all, nothing like my Sony PRS-505 had when turning pages. Reading on this device using FBReader is a great experience. Considering I've used Microsoft Reader and Mobipocket on similar ARM-based devices that were quite a bit slower, both of them should work as good as FBReader as far as turning pages goes. I was suprised how much faster a book loads into FBReader on this device compared to my Nokia N770. Also, when the comics fully load into the Comix application, turning pages on those is pretty instant as well.
ColdSun is offline   Reply With Quote