View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 07:51 AM   #20
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by rixte View Post
That's one reason, though, that I am looking forward to somebody from here posting a review. Because to me, the placement does look similar to the Cybook - and I didn't find that either awkwardly placed. It is harder to press than the Kindle, though - so I'd love to find out of 'hard-to-press' is actually 'this will hurt your fingers after a few pages' or just 'not as soft as the Kindle'. The former is bad, the second is absolutely fine from my perspective.
Yes, I agree. I prefer the page turn on the CyBook, with buttons that you have to make a deliberate decision to press, to those on the DR1000 with its capacitative sensors which are rather easy to inadvertently activate.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote