View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 01:57 PM   #15
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennisvjames View Post
However, I use FBReader on my Nokia 800 it seems a bit buggy. I can open a particular document to the last spot I was reading but the library functions (adding to the library and selecting from the library) don't seem to work for me.
If the jetBook version works like the OpenInkPot version, FBReader's "library" isn't used at all. Navigating to an ebook is the same as now on the jetBook, but when you open the ebook FBReader is invoked on that ebook only. It is possible to use FBReader this way on Desktop machines too (e.g. right click on an ebook and select FBReader to open the file).
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote