View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 05:52 AM   #13
jgray
Fanatic
jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara 2E & Sage
I don't have any influence at all. I am just a Jetbook owner who took the time to contact the manufacturer with some suggestions. Whether they act on those suggestions or file them in the bit bucket is beyond my control.

As to your Widipedia problem, the Ectaco folks aren't the ones to fix things for you. You need to contact the author of FBReader with your request. If he can't help you, then perhaps one of the talented programmers who have ported/modified FBReader to run on the iLiad or Open Inkpot will be willing to contribute some code.
jgray is offline   Reply With Quote