View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 08:10 PM   #10
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray View Post
When I had my Nokia N800 I found that some buttons on the device could not be assigned to next/prev page in FBReader. You could make the assignment in FBReader, but they didn't work as expected. It seems that the Nokia OS was exclusively grabbing those particular buttons. This may be true for other devices as well.
I haven't tried to make changes in a while, not since FBReader 0.10.7 for OS2008 was released anyway. I will have to remember to see if any of the keys cannot be remapped. A couple might be locked out by the OS because they are integral to navigation, but I honestly am just using WAG there...but will see.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote