View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 02:23 PM   #28
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirbruce View Post
It did not work. After I installed Calibre and even started it with that option, it went into a dialog box that asked me again what Library to use. I again specified the NEW library location, which has no files in it. Calirbe 0.6 then proceeded to give me a "Moving Library...." dialog box, with an Abort button I cannot click.
Ah yes you can't use this technique on a first run of calibre 0.6. Only subsequent runs. So just rename your old library folder.