View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 04:51 AM   #10
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
It's always the same, if you want to throw away your money, invest in electronic gadgets (be they PC's, laptops, MP3 players, MP4 players, ebook readers, etc).

Problem is, there is always a better one on the horizon...

I'd look at what is around now, and what is around in the next few months. A few new models will be released at the end of the summer. If any of those look to fit your wants (and nothing will fit perfectly, I doubt that is even possible ), go for that. If you're still undecided, just wait another 6 months.

It's what I've been doing these last 6 months... And I finally set my eye on two devices I want to have. Both should come around at the end of the summer...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote