View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 05:19 PM   #6
JanetCinNC
Groupie
JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 650 in red, Sony PRS-600 in red, Sony PRS-505 in red, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidym View Post
Since these buttons are inactive, in the reaf mode, when you press one, you get the 'page number' default. All you have to do to get out is pres the menu button once and you should be good to go
I might have misunderstood what Cassidym means by "inactive in read mode", but the numeric buttons are not inactive during read mode. You use them to change pages.

Say I'm on page 22 of 365, and I'm not liking the story very much. I may want to check the last page to see how it ends to see if I should continue to read. (Not that I would do that! Right!) I press in 365 using the number keys, then I press the select button, which is the center button in the round "joy stick" button. The reader then jumps to page 365.

If I misunderstood and everybody knows this already, then please forgive me for being pedantic.
JanetCinNC is offline   Reply With Quote