View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 01:17 PM   #5
Sonist
Apeist
Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Generic virtual reality story-experiential device
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I've just bought a digital radio with an OLED screen, and I don't like it at all (the screen, that is - it's a great radio). The contrast seems to be a lot poorer than LCD, and the viewing angle very restricted.
It depends on what they've put in there. I am not saying yours is one, but there are some cheap players around, which use primitive OLEDs (often monochrome) for no other reason, but to cash in on the OLED aura.

I wouldn't judge OLED by those, and I am assuming the Zune HD would be considerably better.
Sonist is offline   Reply With Quote